- Named the 2010-11 Sun Belt Conference Player of the Year and the Most Outstanding Player at the 2011 Sun Belt Tournament, making him the first Sun Belt me'’s basketball player to receive both honors in the same season since 2001.
- Also received All-America Honorable Mention accolades from the Associate Press, while earning All-District VII honors from the United States Basketball Writers Association, and First Team All-District 24 accolades from the NABC.
- Hit the game-winning three pointer with 1.5 seconds remaining in UALR’s 64-63 victory over North Texas in the Sun Belt Tournament Championship game to lift UALR to its first SBC Tournament title and the program's fourth NCAA Tournament appearance.
- Honored as the Sun Belt Conference's Male Student-Athlete of the Year in 2011.
- Selected by the Austin Toros in the 2011 NBA Developmental League Draft